Sunday, July 10, 2011

The certainties of life...

Cynics tell us that death and taxes are the only two certainties in life...  Now, I don't (usually) hold that pessimistic of a view, but can't discount the realities of taxes.  Unfortunately.

I found this article to be intriguing, regarding Greece's looming economic crisis, as measured against the average Greek citizen's view of taxation.


http://www.newyorker.com/talk/financial/2011/07/11/110711ta_talk_surowiecki

Attack from the tax gulls... or should I say: A tax from the attack gulls?


























































I'm curious to hear your opinion...  Are your taxes are going to areas/programs that you feel are worthy?  I know many people would certainly wish to pay fewer taxes, but what would you cut?  How do you best see your (hard earned) dollars at work?  Please, keep it friendly : )

No comments:

Post a Comment